Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's Your Superpower?

"Dude, I don't think I would have agreed to come to this thing if I knew we were just going to stand in a bunch of lines all day."

"What are you talking about? We've met some amazing people."

"I thought we would get to meet Wolverine, not the guy that draws him."

"I think some of the Dr Who cast will be here."

"Dr Who? You don't even know his name?"

"That's the name of the show."

"What show?"

"You're hopeless."

"I'm not the one wearing tights, Peter Pan."

"Screw you. I'm Link. What the hell are you wearing?"

"A cape and a mask like everyone else. What's wrong with it?"

"Uh, no. That's a bed sheet and your mom's sleep mask with holes cut out of it. She is so gonna kick your ass for that."

"Whatever. I have a lightsaber, too."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Call me Captain Goodnight. Vooooosh. Vooooooosh."

"Stop that."

"Vooooosh."

"Seriously, you are embarrassing me."

"Says the guy in tights. Going to ice dancing class after this?"

"Why did I invite you?"

"Because I was the only friend you have that was smart enough to come. I've seen pictures of the girls at these things. Hot nerd girls gone wild. Hey there pretty lady!"

"I didn't bring you to harass women."

"I was complimenting, not harassing."

"Oh my gosh! Link! Can I take a picture with you? We're a matching pair!"

"Uh, do you have any princess friends that want to jump into my arms and take a picture?"

"I don't think I know who you are supposed to be."

"Captain Goodnight, duh."

"Isn't that the name of a diaper brand?"

"No!"

"Just shut up and take our picture. She doesn't care what you are wearing."

"Guy with a lightsaber and a guy with tights. If I was a betting man I would have lost money."

"Take the picture!"

"I am! There! Happy?"

"Thanks! Nice to meet you Captain Underpants."

"Goodnight! Captain Goodnight!"

"You're an idiot."

"And you're the worst wing man ever. She's giggling. Why do girls always giggle like that around me? Or maybe she is laughing at your tights."

"Enough about the damn tights!"

"Whatever. By the way, were you a really big fan of that churro you had earlier?"

"It was alright. Why?"

"Well you said we were in line to get an autograph."

"We are."

"Well then that guy selling popcorn is going to be really excited you want to meet him cuz that's the line we've been standing in."

"Dammit. Sometimes I really hate you."






More funny stuff here: Thank You for Holding

The opposite of funny here: Apologies


No comments:

Post a Comment